Thursday 20 August 2020

Why Did I Choose Writing As A Career?

Recently, I read a blog where a known writer talked about her love for words and why she started writing in the first place. 

Being inspired, I want to share my side of the story- Why did I start writing? 

My answer is divided into 3 pointers. Let's take a look at it. 

1. To express my views- 

For those of you who are reading my post for the 1st time, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Agrim Ahluwalia and I'm an introvert. I find it hard to enjoy the perks of public speaking. 

So, when I learned about content writing, I just embraced it. I love the freedom to express myself on a digital podium without making eye contact with numerous people. 

2. To keep me sane- 

Whenever I hear a piece of bad news or can't make sense of things, I open my laptop and start writing. I try to jot down my thoughts, which gives me peace and helps me to stay positive. 

3. To earn money- 

Well, this is a bonus for me. I never started writing with the intention to earn money. It just happened gradually. And I'm glad it did.



No comments:

Post a Comment